Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 120

Thread: name that tune....1-9-03

  1. #71
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  2. #72
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  4. #74
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  5. #75
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  6. #76
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  7. #77
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    scorpions!

  8. #78
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    chloe ... your mouse is stuck!
    heheh


    Time with my girl I spent it well
    I had to be strong for my woman
    (You must be joking, O man you must be joking)
    She needed to be protected

    The good life was so elusive
    Handouts, they got me down
    I had to regain my self-respect
    So I got into camouflage

    The girls they love to see you shoot

    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform

    To have ambitions was my ambition
    But I had nothing to show for my dreams
    Time with my girl I spent it well
    (You must be joking, O man you must be joking)

    The good life was so elusive
    Handouts, they got me down
    I had to regain my confidence
    So I got into camouflage

    The girls they love to see you shoot

    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform

    I need an order
    (Shoot, shoot)
    I need an order
    (Shoot, shoot)
    I need an order
    (Shoot, shoot)
    I need an order
    (Shoot, shoot)

    To have ambition
    Was my ambition
    Time with my girl I spent it well
    (You must be joking, O man you must be joking)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    The girls they love to see you shoot

    I love a man in a uniform
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love to see you shoot)
    I love a man in a uniform

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love to see you shoot)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love a... they love a... they love a...)
    (They love to see you shoot)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    (Bang bang you're dead)
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love a... they love a... they love a... bang bang)
    (They love to see you shoot)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love a... they love a... they love a... bang bang)
    (They love to see you shoot)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    (Bang bang you're dead)
    I love a man in a uniform
    (They love a... they love a... they love a... bang bang)
    (They love to see you shoot)

    The girls they love to see you shoot
    (Bang bang you're dead)
    (They love a... they love a... they love a...)
    (I love a man in a uniform)

  9. #79
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i found it...


    Gang of Four...


    but i cheated [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    If I said I'd lost my way
    Would you sympathize?
    Could you sympathize?
    I'm jumbled up
    Maybe I'm losing my touch
    I'm jumbled up
    Maybe I'm losing my touch
    But you know I didn't have it anyway

    Won't you come on down to my
    Won't you come on down to my
    Rescue

    Things are wrong
    Things are going wrong
    Can you tell that in a song?
    I don't know what I want anymore
    First I want a kiss and then I want it all

    Won't you come on down to my
    Won't you come on down to my
    Rescue

    Things are wrong
    Things are going wrong
    Can you tell that in a song?
    Losing sense of those harder things

    Is this the blues I'm singing?....
    _______________________________________________

    I've got a handful of this
    What do I do with it?
    I've got a barrel of this
    What do I do with it?
    I do it clean
    I do it clean

    Hey, do it clean
    Do it clean, know what I mean
    Do it clean
    Do it clean, I know what I mean
    I mean...

    Where am I going?
    Where have I been?
    Where are you going?
    Where have you been?
    I've been here
    I've been there
    I've been here, there, everywhere
    Here, there, nowhere
    Itzy bitzy witzy witzy everywhere
    I've been here and I've been there
    I've been...

    I had a handful of this
    What did I do with it?
    I had a barrel of this
    What did I do with it?
    I did it clean
    I did it clean

    Hey do it clean
    Do it clean, know what I mean
    Do it clean
    Do it clean, I know what I mean

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •